Dr. Sheila Margolis–an organizational culture and employee engagement speaker–will inform and inspire your organization.
Book Sheila as your next organizational culture and employee engagement speaker. Have Sheila share insights in defining core culture, managing organizational change and increasing employee engagement. Speeches are customized to meet the needs of each audience.
Below is information for introducing Sheila to your audience:
- Sheila Margolis specializes in organizational culture and employee engagement.
- She helps leaders define organizational culture, manage change, and increase employee engagement.
- Sheila holds a doctoral degree in Human Resource Development, teaches part-time at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University, and is President of the Workplace Culture Institute.
- In addition to publishing four books on organizational culture and change, Sheila conducts culture and employee engagement initiatives with a variety of organizations such as UPS, Philips, Shaw Industries, Acuity Brands/ZEP, Cherokee Town and Country Club, Coca-Cola, and Decision Sciences Institute.
- She is a professional member of the National Speakers Association and speaks regularly at corporate and professional meetings and conferences.
- Sheila has been published in referred journals and professional magazines, and has been quoted in newspapers and magazines including The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Speaking Topics on Organizational Culture & Change and Employee Engagement
Speaking topics include:
- Defining your organization’s core culture
- Using the Five Ps to drive change
- Hiring people who are a fit with the culture of your organization
- Building a culture of engagement–increasing employee engagement
- Managing the human side of mergers and acquisitions
More Speaker Information
To view a video of Sheila, download here at this link.