Discover the Building a Culture of Distinction Program for doing your culture assessment
Dr. Sheila Margolis has created the Building a Culture of Distinction program for defining organizational culture and managing change. The program consists of two workbooks: one for the facilitator(s) of the program and one for each program participant.
- Use these workbooks to conduct an organizational culture assessment to define your organization’s Core Culture–the Purpose, Philosophy and Priorities.
- Then, conduct a Core Culture Alignment Audit to evaluate changes needed throughout the organization to live the core principles and values that will generate success.
- Finally, you will create a Core Culture Alignment Plan to guide everyone through the change process.
These two books–the Facilitator Guide and Participant Workbook–will take you, step-by-step, through the process.
1. Building a Culture of Distinction: FACILITATOR Guide for Defining Organizational Culture and Managing Change
Building a Culture of Distinction: Facilitator Guide for Defining Organizational Culture and Managing Change is the Facilitator Workbook for the people leading the Building a Culture of Distinction program.
You can also purchase books directly from Workplace Culture Institute at the Amazon.com book site.
Buy the eBook version at Amazon.com or through iTunes at the iTunes Store under Books.
- A comprehensive, step-by-step, do-it-yourself guide with activities and tools to define, shape and manage your organization’s culture
- Your guide for leading a Core Culture definition workshop
- A four-phased process for managing change in your organization
- Organizational assessment questions and activities to define the unique culture of your organization
- Numerous options for defining your culture–choose the method that works best for your organization
- A program to infuse a united focus and a feeling of community throughout your organization
- An auditing process to build an aligned workplace that is principle-focused, purposeful and personally fulfilling
- Dozens of embedded Facilitator Notes placed strategically throughout the guide to seamlessly direct you through the process
- Tools to ensure that your culture becomes the powerful force that drives your business
Worksheets to support the eBook version of Building a Culture of Distinction can be downloaded below:
- Worksheet: Purpose Statement Options To Be Evaluated
- Worksheet: Philosophy Options To Be Evaluated
- Worksheet: Priority Options To Be Evaluated
- Worksheet: Core Culture Map
- Worksheet: Core Culture Alignment Audit
- Worksheet: Core Culture Alignment Plan
2. Building a Culture of Distinction: PARTICIPANT Workbook for Defining Organizational Culture and Managing Change
Building a Culture of Distinction: Participant Workbook for Defining Organizational Culture and Managing Change is the workbook for each employee participating in the Building a Culture of Distinction Program.
- Background information on the the Five Ps and alignment
- Worksheets and practical tools so everyone participates
- Participant materials for a Core Culture definition workshop
- Solutions to guide each employee in living the culture every day
If you’d like to purchase multiple copies of these books at a discounted rate, please contact Sheila.